It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The motel

 Like so many other motels hotels and apartment complexes here in San Antonio Texas the ventilation system in this place is also filled with toxins. Just like that when I stayed at the Candlewood and I ended up in the hospital with a doctor telling me that I had been poisoned with CO2. You can see the CO2 detectors here which would indicate that they've had a problem in the past but it doesn't mean that those CO2 detectors are functional. I was wondering why I was so tired lazy and now I have a migraine. That is a very convoluted reason for putting me here I see about five different reasons and 5 problems and one solution

No comments:

Post a Comment