It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Secretary of State of Texas

 I received articles when I did a Google search for the Secretary of State in those article said that the secretary of state was suing the city of San Antonio because of the dirty City officials and she's McManus allowing illegal immigrants to run free in the city releasing them. So I thought he had a team of investigators that were investigating all these crimes and those investigators should have ran across me and the crimes they were committing against me right? I ended up going to Austin and I went to every office that belong to the Secretary of State when I talked to his investigators I said I know that you are already doing an investigation into the dirty City officials are San Antonio the investigators looked at me and said we are? I thought they were just unable to share that information until I went back on Google looking for the lawsuit That was supposed to happen against the city of San Antonio and apparently it never happened because it was a fabricated story and once again I caught copied and pasted the story from Google. The moron think that they're going to make me insane or make me look insane yet I have screenshots of the fake articles you put on Google you morons obviously it was the ex-husband because that's how stupid he is stupid though. Nothing like predicting the future because that's exactly what's going to happen stupid well when we have a new secretary of state of Texas because the one we currently have is dirty a criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment