It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dirty cop low IQ

So here we have a message from the dirty cops trying to save themselves and keep me from telling stories. This message is designed to get me out on the street beating my feet because they have more criminals they're sending at me to put a knife in me just shoot me in the head. They're trying to convince me to get out there and grab another menu to add to the evidence I already have to add to the criminals that are going to prison for helping dirty police officers. They've continuously failed over and over again they've been attacking me since 2012 and I'm still beating my feet I'm still breathing in and out and I'm still fighting the good fight. But these dirty cops don't have enough common sense they don't have a high enough IQ to understand that they are beat and if they continue they will get capital punishment they're not smart enough to fear that let me try to explain.
 one of the many stupid things of dirty cops think is if they continue to commit these crimes then President Trump's investigators can't wrap up their investigation they can't load it and frog walk all of these idiots in the prison. They are well aware that President Trump gathered up new investigators and sent them to San Antonio Texas to watch with dirty cops are doing. They're trying to turn them because they have been successful before they think that they're going to turn the new investigators that I've been sent here to San Antonio the investigation they need more time so they will continue to have me pulled into motel rooms and poison me until I'm finally gone. They think that they continue to commit crimes than Mueller cannot conclude his investigation either as long as they are breaking the law that's how their minds work.
I'm sure everybody's heard the rumors that officers are picked to head low GPA in high school. And when they find those they also find that there's a lack of Common Sense and cognitive reasoning. You see as children we have to be taught Common Sense we're not born with a disability. If you're picking people to be officers who have low gpa from high school then chances are they don't have any common sense. This is not a rumor this is an actual thing that they actually do. You can't have smart and wise police officers that have moral compasses that adhere to the old that they took. If you had a smart police officer he might or she sit back and say G I just killed people on purpose because the chief or my supervisor told me to doesn't that mean I'll get capital punishment? As long as you have people that have no common sense no moral compass and not a lot of wit they will continue to kill people thinking that they will get away with it. That's the reasoning and logic behind filling a police force with people who don't have common sense or rationalization. And this is how we came to a place where there are dirty cops all over our country all that are fighting for a new world order. And many police officers that do not want to cooperate with the New World Order have lost their lives. For example a few years ago here in San Antonio police officer committed suicide in his police cruiser that's what the headline said that's not really what happened.
Officers in my hometown when I was young that were killed in the line of duty. That was actually police officers that did not want to become a part of the mafia payroll.
So now I have these dirty police officers here in San Antonio Texas giving me these astronomically stupid messages making it very obvious that they are going to continue to commit these crimes digging their grave that much deeper.
However I can't say all of this without saying nothing is black-and-white. There are other teams that opposed the dirty police officers who want to set them up for my death. Some of the crimes that have been happening recently liked the stalkers are the opposing team's to the dirty police officers. I'm well aware of which teams it is and I'm well aware that they are setting up the dirty police officers. I'm going to continue to play along and go with the flow wondering if these dirty police officers are able to grow a brain. If you don't want to be frame for all these crimes that you're not really committing then I guess you should pulled me to safety if you had a brain you would do that but we all know that you were picked from a crop of low IQ.
Send Dech this investigation coming to a close whether you stop committing crimes or not.
I see capital punishment in the future for our Mare. I was actually told 2 years ago I don't know what it was he did but he earns capital punishment a long time ago and he just keeps committing crimes compiling on top of it while we can only kill you once darn it. Perhaps the judge and the members of the jury will see fit to throw you on the streets and have you tortured in the manner in which you have tortured me. Maybe the judge and jury will see fit to have you beaten. The way that you allowed my children to be beating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment