It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, May 25, 2020

Prison release minion

this is a minion who is pulled out of prison and put on the street as a part of this conspiracy you can see the rabbit tattoo on his nap that's a prison Texas gang when they get out of prison they're supposed to become a member of a church and attend every Sunday obviously he hasn't been following the rules of his gang .

He's lost about 30 lbs because of the drugs that he's doing while he was out here  when you first got out here which was October of 2018 I believe  used to follow me around approach me asking me for a long sleeve shirt or food whatever he needed at that moment . He would follow me around looking at me out of the corner of his eye as if he was fooling me  these simple criminals  think themselves to be so smart  they think themselves to be a spy like  and what they are is so very obvious . The last time I saw him he was extremely angry and it looked like he had just got done punching a wall  you screaming and yelling at me that nobody knows me . Apparently he thinks that's how he's going to get out of this mess if he claims he doesn't know me and he wasn't involved  he worked with dirty cops chasing me down one day so that they could Gaslight me into believing that they were pulling these minions 2  the jail for justice . The dirty police officers wanted me to believe that he was coming to take my life . He can barely keep himself standing .  They threw me to Patty wagon and then released a few blocks down the road after they got done playing their game  keeping him on the streets where they put him to begin with . It's obvious that he has been talked to by investigators he's quite upset  he's finally been told what his future holds  back to prison for you 


No comments:

Post a Comment