It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

minions, citizen-based agents. finders. and Criminal

Finders they are the little pets of the CIA type it into Google and look at the definition. There's been a couple of books written that will help you these books were written on purpose this is the way of the government leaking the truth telling the secret bringing the average citizen to awareness slowly and those who are smart enough to read these books and realize it's not fiction are the ones who will become aware quicker.
Minions these are all the people here in San Antonio Texas and other cities in Texas Michigan to anyway minions are the ones who are attacking me that's my name for him there helping the evil criminal they are minion by definition. There are double minion and triple minions.
This is going to be difficult okay so the good team the god team and the Lord. They watch everything they see what's happening and when a minion is sent to a taxi they are given specific information they have a mission a purpose and the god team is adding information that will benefit me. Over the years I've had to learn the certain codes signs and the statement so that I know what teams are apart of and I can decipher good Intel from Evil and tall and try to keep myself on the right course using it to my benefit to burn my enemies I'm not always successful and I really put my all into it and now I'm mentally I'm exhausted.
Citizen base agent same thing is happening with them they came on the scene late it was October of 2019 a lot of them were brought in from New York lairam were brought in from Colorado to and I have plans and I don't care.
It's so with these citizen-based Asians it's not black and white it's pretty easy to figure out which team they are apart of. But with each one of them they have a different Mission and their level of importance to the team that they're working for is different some of them are here to be expended so they can get rid of them. Their intentions are to get rid of all finders but for some reason they keep failing I wonder if sometimes these accidents that leave them broken and some of them crippled is a message that you continue to cooperate with us or we will kill you for real. Or they just suck really bad and when they're trying to kill somebody they keep failing you're just good as mine.
Like for example to find her named Simpson John Simpson who lives over at the GI Forum he's well aware that his via accident that he was in that left him with a broken neck and back was not an accident he knows. Get on able to get Justice against the CIA for doing this to him so he says that every time he gets on a via bus he's just scared and worried that it'll happen again. I guess he's just too much of a pansy to fight against them. That's not the way I'm going to live life there will be no more CIA you can poison me all you want but for some reason I keep walking away from the poison now don't I. If it weren't in my system then you wouldn't be guilty of a crime. You're so stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment