It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Forms of communication

 The enemies have been watching closely as the good guys communicate with me and give me messages and then they take those forms of communication and they manipulate them making me believe that I am getting guidance from those that I trust. Like just now I got a message telling me to say something beautiful and kind there's nothing beautiful about my situation there's nothing beautiful to say about the things that have been done by the demons in City Hall the demons out here on the street the foreign agents there saturated all of our churches there's nothing beautiful about it. You're Something Beautiful most of you I forgiven. Not that you care. Americans don't know what you've done just yet and they will not be so forgiving. Your judgement day is coming you will be smited by our Lord that's so beautiful. You will suffer the consequences for your crimes against humanity your crimes against the innocent people San Antonio that's so beautiful. Every time they manipulate communication if backfires in their face and it is Joaquin Castro Gregory Marshall and their team of Dean let's so stupidly do it over and over again expecting different results 2 Chainz everytime there's fire in their face and today will be no different. I would like to see progress here I've been doing the same thing over and over again for three years and I don't see any progress I don't know where my children are and I know that they're in danger. They have no help they used to have a mother that stood between them and the blows to their little body demon foreign agent and dirty politicians remove her from their lives they had no one to protect them. And there's no one helping them right now either there's no one telling them the truth about their mother and the fact that she continued to fight and face certain death so she could save them from abuse and be with them again. Nobody's informing them of the truth. My children were told their mother didn't love them their mother abandon them and their mother didn't want them all of this is lies. Used to be present at their door and they would get upset wanting to be with their mother wanting their mother to be a part of their lives Not only was our father the demon lying to them but he had everybody at the San Antonio fatherhood campaign lying as well. my children are going to need psychologist for the rest of their lives because they've been damaged so badly emotionally mentally physically. the demons that I'm up again continue to send stalkers driving by and stalkers coming into the Taco Cabana so that I have pictures to take stories to tell that way if the crimes keep happening they can't conclude the investigation and they can keep themselves out of prison just a little bit longer that's how they're sick minds work why would I keep doing this why would I keep taking pictures there's no reward for me and there's no reward for my children there's no progress no

No comments:

Post a Comment