It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Ramon Vasquez

It'll take much more than a day to tell the stories with this psycho did to me . He is out there collecting funds for this nonprofit and what he's doing with those funds is paying people to stalking her ass and it wasn't Mother fighting for her children and I believe that I am not the only mother who was attacked by this organization . This man was chasing me around Walmart while I was driving my taxi I got pictures of him and his license plate and everything that he did . And those pictures are not in vain he will be judged his Judgement Day is coming I saw him last year at the hospital the Baptist Hospital downtown his son is sick . I took pictures of him and his vehicle is vehicle that he's been using for years to chase me all over the Streets of San Antonio as I took these pictures some woman confronted him about the pictures I was taking a shirt her that I was insane some crazy lady I'm not the one chasing innocent people on the Streets of San Antonio  you are and that makes you highly insane you are a sociopath and I want you to know something  your son getting sick as seriously as he is there are no accidents you went up against the wrong  clan of demons .  There are no accidents  that wasn't happened chance that he got sick  you stepped on the wrong toes  and because you're too stupid to see  makes you highly insane  and so stupid it's sickening I can't believe that you're still alive  you have no brain and you refuse to stop breaking the laws Miss allocation of funds is very serious thing abusing a charitable organization to break the law  that is a very serious thing  you're going to be held accountable the state of Texas will sue you our government will make sure that you're held accountable for the crimes that you have committed and all of those people who have given money to your organization will be reimbursed 

This man is very sick man partners with another nonprofit  the peace Innovation or some such thing it's a woman that runs the organization and apparently these two Mexicans are the top producers  of income for non-profit bringing in the most money  more than any other nonprofit in the city . Based on their lives of how they help people these are criminals they are sociopaths to attack innocent people  they sent people to shoot me in the head . I'll go further into that other organization but let me just say the other organization who is supposed to  stop domestic violence  gave my ex-husband Gregory Marshall an apartment for an entire year he is an abuser he's a sociopath who killed his parents tried to kill his wife tried to kill his baby so obviously the nonprofit that is supposed to be stopping domestic abuse is promoting it is funding it  they're abusing their position their 501c and they should not have 501c status  they need to be held accountable for their crimes . I had a dozen police report supporting the abuse that I have been subjected to during my marriage Gregory Marshall walked in and lied to this woman and she takes her funding and put him in apartment gets him medical insurance gets him food  free of charge build that apartment with furniture . He is supposed to be promoting peace and stopping domestic violence she is a criminal and a sociopath .
From the moment that I arrived in 2014 the man that you see pictured here with sending his son and all of his son's friends to chase me around stocking harass me watch all of my moves Hyatt have plenty of pictures of them and notated exactly what they were doing I went to get police reports about what they were doing to me and of course dirty police officers were siding with his dirty nonprofit and I never got any of those police reports written. I Mother's Day 2014 I was at the Goodwill store downtown and his son and father came into the Goodwill store stalking and harassing me his son actually had a conversation with me. Later when he was following me on the Riverwalk talking to his house that we're helping him he discussed the fact that he had talked to me and that I was really nice well if I'm so nice why are you terrorizing me why are you stalking and harassing me and he didn't stop. When I rented a home on Wells Hot Wells Avenue. this man's son showed up walked around the home I was taking pictures of Me Through the Windows as I was cleaning and trying to remodel this house and make it livable the renting of the house was a setup the woman who is buying it on a land contract her name was Terry she owned it to Child Care Center one of them have been shut down because it was on it and she was no longer to be a childcare director ever again she has a file that is so huge down at City Hall because of the crimes that she is committed because she's a very sick woman.
Ramon Vazquez Jr was chasing me all over the city and I was getting pretty upset about it I found out where their nonprofit office was located and I went there to get pictures of all the vehicles that have been following me he threw a fit nearly had a stroke omigod she's got my plate number and it went directly to the FBI into their database. I don't know what other crimes this nonprofit committed but it was so offensive that young man fell sick there are no accidents

No comments:

Post a Comment