It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Catholic Charities Richard

 Richard is the maintenance man at Catholic Charities he's made several attempts on my life has been chasing me all over the Streets of San Antonio for years he's got in my face and yelled at me and threatened to me he even had his children coming at me because he has his kids here at Catholic Charities doing his job for him. He's played all kinds of games and he thinks he's slick and smart he went out and bought himself a new pickup truck so I couldn't tell it was him following me LOL I'm not that simple. While I was sitting here trying to get Shelter From The Storm somebody called up Richard and told him to get over here and now he's here and what do you think everybody do you think he has a weapon and he's ready to shoot me because that's exactly what I think the man was chasing me down ready to run off the road and run me over and somebody called him up and told him to come over here and take me out anybody want to take a closer look at that I would appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment