It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Isaac Cardenas

Isaac Harding is pic  is disgusting the moment I got off that Greyhound Bus in 2014 this man was all over me chasing you around the city streets I didn't even know who he was I didn't know he was my ex-husband's boss I didn't know that he had been attacking me for years . I didn't know that he was the one behind having my children put into a very dangerous and abusive home  so that they would never see their mother again .  I have received  a gift certificate to go to Walmart . I didn't know the Streets of San Antonio and I was lost every time I went for a walk but I walked down Roosevelt Avenue towards the Walmart . I finally got there and was able to buy myself a pair of shoes because I knew I was going to be doing a lot of walking  as I fought for my children . This man was waiting in the parking lot of the old drive in theater . He got out of his vehicle and came to the sidewalk and asked me if I wanted to ride it was very cold outside and of course I shouldn't have accepted the ride but I did . I was desperate and this was going to be a team in my life from this day forward . While it was in the vehicle he introduced himself as a card in white pickup truck for the gold Stripes along the bottom  Capitol flags on the vehicle I think it was Spurs or something .  Did a man asked me why I was in San Antonio ask me details about my life  I told him that I had to fight for my children period. He asked me and was leading me into saying that I was going to kidnap my children and run for the Border he really said that people that till 6 this man is .  I didn't think much of it at the time I just corrected him and said no I have to get an attorney and go to a court of law  I told that man twice that I had to get an attorney and go to a court of law but he continued to walk around my children and run for the Border that's how sick this piece of crap is this huge fat lazy piece of crap . Is anybody asking themselves why my ex husband's boss  was chasing me all over the city streets of San Antonio ? The next thing Isaac Harden's asked me was if I was selling my body on the streets . He asked me  if you could sleep with me and then he touched me inappropriately  what a pig he is . He even offered me money knowing that I was broke I was staying at that Motel the Relax Inn on Roosevelt Avenue . You drop me off right in the parking lot the center of the hotel I was happy to get in my room and lock the door . The following morning Isaac hardens was sitting in the parking lot across from the motel  I was talking to my ex-husband on the phone told him what had happened and told him that the white pickup truck with the strange fat man was in it . Gregory Marshall told me to call the cops  then he got off the phone with me and he called Isaac and told him to get out of there because I was calling the cops  Gregory Marshall was on his way to the motel  you talk to me to give me money because I talked him into it  he had an injunction out on me and in that injunction there were lies saying that I was abusive when he was afraid of me well if he was so afraid of me why did he come to the motel where I was staying  why did he give me money why do I have a dozen pictures of him being at the motel why are those the last pictures of me and my children together  because the injunction is full of lies made up by Gregory Marshall and Isaac Hart  slander is a serious thing. I told Isaac Hardin that I needed to get an attorney and go to a court of law the two dozen free consultations I went on proves that I knew that that's what I had to do and this piece of crap this morbidly obese man kept telling people that I was going to kidnap my children and take them across the border that's how sick he is




No comments:

Post a Comment