It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, May 25, 2020

Gavin Trump derangment syndrome

 Gavin at the Travis Church I don't think he's actually working with Russians I think he's trying to earn their respect.
In September of 2018 the Spy that's on the street pretending to be homeless her name is Sybil she was at the Travis Church creating a outburst. She did it while I was there and it appeared as though she was trying to frame me for her angry outbursts and threats against the employees. Park Police showed up I was told to leave. I went to Travis Park and took pictures and notated what was happening Sybil went to the other side of the Jefferson Tower of waiting for the cops to leave. She was talking to some other minions spies pretending that she hadn't done nothing wrong. This wasn't the first time that she was creating chaos at the Travis Church she was attacking the Travis Church. Colorado demons decided they were going to get rid of me and attack Travis Church all at the same time. This was during the time that Hillary found some inmates in the Bexar County Jail that were willing to take my life and they were doing everything they could possibly do to get me in that jail.
Gavin was got Gathering up Minions on the streets criminals to have my life taken. Now let me remind everybody that Gavin was bringing in illegal immigrants but entered our country and lied about the fact that they were refugees these are foreign agents and spies here to create chaos and endanger the lives of All American citizens. This is exactly the opposite of what Trump was trying to achieve it makes it pretty obvious that Gavin was quite willing to endanger the lives of Americans in an effort to make Trump look bad and attack him. Surely there must be some sort of medication for Gavin's Trump derangement syndrome.
Earlier this year I would send a minion if he was a veteran you claimed to be very depressed. Alcohol abuse will cause depression. He had a specific block of instruction we went into the Travis Church to have a meal and as Gavin was giving his sermon this man interrupted and announced that in the good old days Russia was America's enemy and they were the only ones we had to worry about he said some other derogatory things about Russia and Gavin looked directly at me. I didn't even know this man and this line of pointing out of his mouth had nothing to do with me.
You see the letter was designed to play along with Hillary. At the time that Gavin decided I was the enemy he had received the old letter I never received the new one didn't know that Russia had been removed from the letter had no clue that Russia was not my enemy and never had been my enemy. He had no idea that letter was designed to enable Hillary and Obama. Course I had no intention of informing him of what was happening but it does prove how simple his mind is.
That minion that caused all those problems then decided he was going to the veterans administration the mental health unit. In other words he wasn't going to get back out again. You can bet somebody planted the idea in his head since he was on the streets had nowhere to go and no amenities that was the solution. He had no clue that people were being eliminated when they went into the hospital.
We all know he works with the Colorado team the Colorado team was all over Travis Church. The satellite had ruined the roof of the Travis church so that they could use their insurance to get a new roof this was done by the Colorado team abusing satellites. The same Colorado team destroyed the construction area at the AT&T building downtown which was the project being run by The Bobbsey Twins another attack on an opposing team.
So today Gavin decided that he was going to attack again you made a phone call to Taco Cabana to make sure that I got poisoned coffee a phone call wasn't going to be enough somebody had to go in and hand-deliver that poison. Dirty police officers that are Pals with Travis Church I'm assuming. It's important to bear in mind that there are plenty of people who know exactly who made the delivery and the phone calls. The poison put me down for a few hours and all it did was slow me down. Gavin fails again as I said Gavin has a very simple mind.
It's absolutely no surprise whatsoever that Gavin doesn't have enough of a brain to stop committing his crimes he has no common sense to conclude that he is being watched by several investigation teams. Yesterday I pointed out that Texas State police officers are also investigating investigating the collusion of their own officers into this mess. Anybody with any Common Sense would have read that and understood it was time to stop but not Gavin not the simple mind have a crazy man who's not afraid to kill people.

No comments:

Post a Comment