It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Protesting in the Streets of San Antonio

Protesting in the Streets of San Antonio the demons move pretty quickly the spray painting at the monument happened yesterday and today they say the riots are starting no be breaking things smashing windows and doors and ruining businesses and burning buildings and the city caused it they planned it the demons move pretty quickly but the assholes doing the investigation move at a snail's pace I would be down there taking pictures but I keep telling them that I'm not well and they give a s*** last I'll die President Trump will go to prison and all of those people that started the protest while hopefully they'll go to prison 2 but I will never know because I won't be around

No comments:

Post a Comment