It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 29, 2020

Central Library dirty employees

 Central Library dirty employees receive phone calls and come to the grounds to give people a hard time. The dirty little employee that works here wasn't bothering anybody who is laying down and sleeping when I arrived. The moment I arrived he decided to walk around the grounds waking people up just to be nasty. As everybody knows I have nowhere to go and I was unable to sleep last night because of dirty police officer stalking and many people who agreed to take my life chasing me down. So the dirty police officers and dirty City officials decided to make phone calls to their fellow sociopathic employees here at the San Antonio Central Library telling them to give me a hard time which he did. I asked him why he wasn't giving anybody has a hard time before I arrived at the library his lame excuse was he can't be everywhere at once. He claims that he is watching cameras. You're not the only one in those cameras.

So the nasty employee came back out but he didn't come any further than the door now of course you can't walk around the library because if you actually got any exercise you might actually lose your fat gut so don't do that obviously you're paid to avoid exercise keep doing that another fat Latino.

He's claimed to know exactly what collusion and obstruction of justice is but yet you're still doing it he claims he knows it's against the law but yet you're still doing it and you're actually arguing you're not doing anything wrong sorry son

No comments:

Post a Comment