It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Black pick up

8445 black pickup truck followed me into the dollar store gave me $0.08 so I can make my purchase. It has the Cowboys star sticker in the back window it's a latino man that wear his glasses he has a black hat on he followed me out of the dollar store came to where I was sitting and asked me if I wanted a ride when I said no he kept asking. He looks very familiar I've interacted with the person before he reminds me of detective Maldonado and have might be him right now I don't feel well enough to recognize anybody and pinpoint how I know them and what crime they committed against me previously

No comments:

Post a Comment