It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Chief McManus / cheap wrinkles

 As Chief McManus planned these protests that would turn into riots he also planned to have me there so that I could die. I had several police officers in street clothes coming around me today trying to get me up and going and get me downtown well I told them where to go because I had no intentions of moving today. Then they got desperate and sent some criminals over here talkin to me telling me about the riots that were happening downtown telling me I should go down there and take pictures. Well I don't feel well I don't feel like taking pictures and it doesn't matter anyway because dirty police officers hacked into my phone and I no longer have the ability to take pictures and I don't have the ability to post the pictures on the blog either so why would I go down there and put myself In Harm's Way? That's how brilliant Chief McManus is he thinks he's outsmarting me yeah I may not be afraid of death but I'm not going to walk into it and make it easy for you stupid. Yeah he thinks he's so damn clever oh she accidentally died during the riots I guess she shouldn't have been down there please like anybody is going to fall for that I want you to go ahead and get on national TV and announce that the woman you were attacking the woman that sent out hundreds of emails to every member of senate about the crimes that you committed against her mysteriously died during a riot you caused and you paid for with your credit card. Nope I can't make this stuff up our chief of police is really that stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment