It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 29, 2020

The monument was tagged in San Antonio







  As I said a hundred times over they're planning race war here in San Antonio Texas to look just like Minnesota. I'm absolutely sure that somebody was paid to tag the monument if they're collecting up the criminals and paying them to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children then they most certainly are going to pay people to Too Faced or monument to try to start the race War and the riots the riots that all the business owners have gotten ready for knowing that they were being planned boarding up all of their windows and doors. There was news crews here and that's the only reason McManus showed up we all know that he chases the cameras and that's all he's good for getting in front of a camera and lying to the city.


 Here's Captain Garcia another dirty police officer while I was standing there he decided to get on the phone and talk to the dirty officers that work in Chief McManus is office asking them if there's any way that he can have me arrested or thrown in Behavioral Health. Two agent showed up to watch these officers breaking the law to watch McManus act stupid he had more than six police officers they're ready to pounce on me because he's afraid of me and he should be. Captain Garcia apparently didn't get his rank because he has brain standing right next to the agents talking on the phone with other dirty police officers trying to figure out how they can have me arrested astronomically stupid I look forward to you being held accountable for your crimes. I have no idea what McManus said in front of that camera because he was talking so quietly nobody could hear him. And he didn't want the bystanders to hear his lies to hear him making this a bigger deal than it should be. What are you should be doing is telling the city the truth he paid the person to tag that Monument councilman Trevino was trying to get this Monument moved it was going to cost 4.2 million dollars and look at the Great Lengths he went to just to get it moved in to get it approved. The truth always comes out in the end just another crime on the long laundry list of crimes that councilman Trevino has committed I look forward to his indictment.


 If you take a can of off insect repellent and spray it on the spray paint it will drift away you can wipe it right off I don't expect anybody in this city to know this simple fact they have no common sense they have no brains they took a large white piece of paper and taped her over top of the making it more of an eyesore it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. When they try to announce that they can't remove the spray paint in fear of damaging the monument please don't listen to their lies they are absolutely stupid.

 This reporter that was here and for me that they were going live at noon and she told me that I would have to wait before I could talk to anybody now what the agents wanted me to do was speak in front of the cameras to tell the city why I'm out here and the fact that the mayor and the chief of police are getting capital punishment I really don't want to get in front of 1.6 million people and be attacked. I have no reason to believe that there's a single sane or good person in this city. Currently I am combating thousands of people who chase me down every day had to jump out of the way of a van driven by a dirty agent who tried to run me over while I was in them crosswalk. Now wouldn't it be fun to have 1.6 million people chasing me down screaming at me yelling at me threatening to do me bodily harm throwing things at me and driving their vehicles trying to run me over. Not one single person has been brought to Justice and getting in front of those cameras only endangers my life further. What they actually wanted to see happen was the dirty CIA shutting down the cameras shutting down the networks so my words wouldn't be streamed out on a news channel we all know what would happen we all know what they would do there's no need to put me out there any further because nobody's helping me stay alive I'm on my own out here. I already have dramatic murderers rapists and why it is of criminals that are being told to do me harm by Dirty police officers last night I had 8:30 police officers driving their povs stalking me driving past me over and over again. My ex-husband found a criminal who had a knee brace on and his wrists bandaged he came to the park to take my life. it was a silver SUV I was told ahead of time that all of this was going to be happening. And yet they just think that I'm going to get on live TV take me down trying to kill me. Although I'm not afraid of death I would like to see my child I've been told by a dirty NSA agent that it's never going to happen. I was told that I was never getting up I would never see my children again I was told that yesterday. Buy a dirty unless a drug addict agent who has 10 years worth of mud in his hair






































































No comments:

Post a Comment