It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Pics

This is a husband and wife minion team  they used to follow me around SEC College he had gone to jail  and once he got out of jail he went and found his wife and the two of them were stalking and harassing me . At one point he was boasting that he had to get his mail from cam Ministries  after they had told me  that they don't allow people to receive mail there . 









 For an agent restaurant open before it was supposed to there was not social distancing while they were open for business. The lowlifes that were eating there we're getting upset that I was taking pictures telling me I had to ask permission I most certainly do not you don't belong in our country and here we don't ask permission to take pictures of stalkers of Traders people guilty of treason and espionage here attacking our democracy I don't need your permission. Perhaps you want to tell the FBI they need permission before they frog walk you into prison ridiculous


































































No comments:

Post a Comment