It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A witch sent to threaten me

 As I stood on Broadway Street at the bus stop this witch watched me taking pictures and decided to get in my face asking me what I was doing and why I was taking pictures as if it was any of her business .  Then she decided to tell me that I should quit doing that . Thank you for letting me know that it's pissing you off that I'm taking pictures and that's exactly what I'm going to do more of .  This nasty woman was irate combative threatening went to other people walked up to the bus stop she decided to share that I was taking pictures apparently she wanted these two men to attack me physically  she was taking pictures and videos of me  I'm not supposed to take pictures of automobiles but it's okay for you to take pictures of me that's the doorknob that they have helping them . Take a look at the fat gut please remind me not to allow myself to look this disgusting . If anybody is wondering yes I want to press charges I felt very threatened she had no business speaking to me she most certainly had no business telling me that I couldn't take pictures I told her it was my job and she informed me that it wasn't how the hell do you know your ass from a hole in the ground  then she informed me that I don't know those people. Nobody asked if I knew them and it's most certainly is none of her damn business I most certainly don't know her. I do look forward to your indictment 








No comments:

Post a Comment