It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

White people discrimination

 Let's talk about all of the Discrimination I have suffered because I'm white everything that's been said and done to me just because I'm white. So it's very real on the Streets of San Antonio the Latino criminals that I have to deal with the homeless people that I have to deal with 88% of them are Latino the curl up their nose at me Americano. They hate us and they're full of hate. I had one Latino Frank who brags about buying people gifts I jokingly said where's my gift you're white I don't buy white people gifts. That's the mindset of most of them out here not that I really care okay a little bit Eye Care you claim to be victims but you're the ones that are full of hate we're bending over backwards making sure that we don't offend you or upset you so that you don't use your race card that's what I'm going to use my race card out here I am a minority out here I am hated. I've applied for jobs and didn't get it because a black person and a lutino person applied and one of them had to get it so that they could get their government grant money for hiring somebody of color. That's discrimination.
At cam Ministries an old lady driving a car nearly ran me over she's black. One of the men there said she was just looking for an opportunity to run over a white person she looked at us and started laughing and said yes. They're out in the open about wanting white people dead we're just letting them spread their hate. That's okay we can't fix them and their hate but we can keep it from destroying our nation. We can stop listening to their lies about how they've been discriminated against when actually they're the ones that are the biggest they're the ones who discriminate against others. I have plenty of recordings of their conversations about how their victim and the black man can't get ahead I have plenty of conversations of the Latino is announcing that they hate black people and they hate white people it's all recorded that's very sad it's very scary and we need to address the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment