It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Storms

I am on the streets with no shelter from these storms I have no where to go. I can barely walk I can not see straight. The minion Oscar was so willing to poison me as a favor to dirty cops the same dirty cops that were threatening him to never speak of the murder he witnessed. Last night he assaulted me trying to touch me inappropriately which is exactly what he did as a favor to sociopathic cops. At one point in time the drunk had an angry outburst after I called him out as an informant for the FBI. LOL too bad psycho.
 When he had been touching me requiring me to push him away I had to zip myself into my sleeping bag. He found this to be funny. There is nothing funny about everything this drunk did and serious side effects of the poison. He is clearly too stupid to understand the serious crimes he has committed and how many years it may get him. He has been to prison before and apparently he wants to go back. That is exactly what is going to happen. Another Latino who came here from Mexico that has no moral compass. Anyone seeing a pattern with the illegal immigrants it is plain as day.

No comments:

Post a Comment