It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Frank Castro Jr the monster manipulating the minds of children

When my children were bought to touch her  forcefully by their father kidnapped . Every Saturday they would have to go to Frank Castro Juniors office where he would tell them that their mother was bad and their father was good he wasn't asking them if they suffered abuse while with their mother he was telling them and how do I know that because I was still able to talk to my children and that's what they shared with me the man was asking leading questions and he was giving them false information events that never took place  is brainwashing my children into believing that their mother was abusive . He told my children they weren't allowed to tell anybody about the abuse they suffered at the hands of their father . Frank Castro Jr is very proud  of attending college and taking child psychology classes mind you he has never graduated from one single College he attended  he is a loser to the Core  is this  is the family  at the Castro Brothers  welcome to the horror 




No comments:

Post a Comment