It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Oranges

In 2019 I was purposely flushed to the land of gardens . I was told that I was no longer on the truck allowed on the property of the Episcopal church and I was no longer allowed on the property of the Catholic Charities and I was sent to the land of Gardens library . A lot happened there  they didn't get what they were hoping for however . The first step was starving me. I had gone several days without food and as I was walking down princess pass I saw that there was an orange tree . It was completely full  I talked to one of the neighbors who said every year the people that live there  let those oranges rot away . If you're going to let them fall to the ground and ride away and I'm sure you don't mind if I take some just so I can keep myself alive . Apparently after chief McManus and Shirley Gonzalez made phone calls to these people they decided they minded and the next time I went on their property they were going to call police officers and have me arrested  and trespassing .  I attempted to walk up to the door and ask permission for the oranges explaining my situation that I was starving and trying to keep myself alive  they refuse to answer the door . This is called collusion and obstruction of justice  I've called nasty people that live in San Antonio . Got a lot of them this is just one house of many  I look forward to your judgment day 

No comments:

Post a Comment