It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Joaquin Castro tactics

Left on this before they do this all the time this is a tactic they use over and over again first it was the attorney Tamara Morsi the intentions pie they knew I was afraid of him because he's a loose cannon he's out of control then it was Enrique the yellow cab driver 338 another loose cannon out of control they continuously sent him after me trying to get control of me trying to make me stop taking pictures and tell many stories and if telling stories and taking pictures upset too then that's was a key what I'm going to do and don't give a s*** about the loose cannon piece of crap black man red and I will get his picture
Castro started attacking me in 2011 and these are the tactics that he uses he might have been collaborating with my ex-husband before that but I am absolutely positive about the things that he didn't 2011 and that I've had that monkey on my back ever since 2011 goes in the things I'm positive about. I'm also positive that Joaquin Castro thinks that I will stop telling stories and stop fighting for my children if he sends these killers at me the drug addicts the women beaters. And there's one distinctive thing about Joaquin Castro and his tactics he walks around thinking that everybody else in the world is driven by the same things he's driven by he judges people according to how he does things and how his mind works. Didn't realize people out there or not just like him but he's not a smart man he has quite a handicap. Because he has this handicap his moronic ways it was so easy to frame him all of the crimes that are being committed today he already committed those crimes 3 years ago and continuously committed those crimes and now all the people that he ever pulled into the situation are being sent at me right now in an effort to frame Joaquin Castro and I got to say is it's working out beautiful because if you're standing on the outside looking in the first thing that comes to your mind is Joaquin Castro how stupid you are

No comments:

Post a Comment