It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dan Patrick

The first time I ever contacted mr. Patrick was in 2016 and I've been contacting him a lot sending him a lot of faxes emails and snail mail  I've even made phone calls to his office it doesn't he absolutely no good whatsoever  and even though I know it does no good I will continue to send these communications begging him to do his job informing him that my life is in danger today I'm back out on the streets again  they've been creating some hellacious storms here  across the country actually  and now I will be on the streets during the storms with no shelter 



No comments:

Post a Comment