It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Information for new bees

 And I realize it's probably not clear to all of you new people I pulled in today who are throwing a fit obviously screaming at the ex-husband which I appreciate that and I want you to keep doing it. President Trump sent an investigation team more than a year ago. The investigation team that he sent were flowing the investigation on purpose trying to make him look bad and making the investigation a complete failure. He became aware of what they were doing and collected up a new investigation team who have arrived recently. Your piles and dirty police officers are trying to taint that new investigation they are trying to turn the investigators to their side of the fence. From what I can see they are failing miserably which is beautiful lovely. In other words I'm trying to spell out to all of you you're screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment