It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dirty police officers added again

So dirty police officers pulled up as usual and said I know everybody charges their phones here but you can't stay all night we'll give you a few minutes . Apparently they predicted what I was about to say next because they told me the doctors who own this building don't want us hanging around in other words they lied to their damn teeth the doctors didn't say no such thing  it's the dirty police officers that don't want me here  I have nowhere to go and I'll be out on the streets beating my feet looking for a place to rest and that's exactly what they want they want me out there so I can get shot . I was just informed that my ex-husband is out and about searching for me he's going to take me out himself and take care of this situation the moron has been trying to kill me since 2002 and continuously has failed but now all of a sudden he thinks that he has the ability to end my life  he doesn't even know how to take the weapon off safety trust me he's a total doorknob a big fat trailer park trash useless  boy .  It's clear to me that these dirty police officers think that they are above the law  they like to sit in the parking lot next to the doctor's office loitering sitting there shooting the s*** all night long loitering is against the law people  and they break the law every night  if the doctors don't want anybody hanging around  that means they don't want you loitering either . Then again these doctors are a part of the new world order these are sociopaths who get in their vehicle and chasing innocent Mother fighting for her children all over the city of San Antonio . They support dirty police officers and  all the crimes the dirty police officers commit  and all of the dead bodies they leave laying around San Antonio .  And that's the skinny .  Basically the dirty police officers don't want me here because the minions will be sent over here  as they always are the undercover agents will drive by and take pictures and notate that the dirty police officers are the ones that sent the minions over the homeless criminals  and they'll be framed for more crime . The morons aren't even thinking about the fact that they just confronted me lied to me  harass Doc and terrorize me and it's all going to be brought into a court of law  whether you shoo me away or not you're screwed that punching you thought you were going to get no no not at all never  that badge and gun you're carrying around it's going to  because you were stupid enough to think that you were above the law 

These morons were laughing as they were confronting me let's see if you're laughing when you're sitting in a court of law let's see if you're laughing when the judge brings down the gavel and tells you you get 25 years for official oppression let's see how funny it is then so it might be funny now honey but in the end I'm going to be the one laughing at you



No comments:

Post a Comment