It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 29, 2020

Oscar the Pervert

 So today they sent Oscar to find me after he had gone to the Trinity Baptist Church to get a lunch . He was nice enough to give me some food .  I can't go to the Trinity Baptist Church not because I did anything wrong but because the foreign agents that work there are helping to attack me . I have no idea why they sent Oscar searching for me  I don't know what the objective was in there small little warped Minds  but just the fact that they are continuing these games  means that they're too stupid to understand  the deep water that they're in  and the serious amount of years they will get during indictment 


No comments:

Post a Comment