It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Double agent and triple agent

Let me try to explain how this work how to make a note my own terms and I guess it's up to me to define it you're probably wondering what I mean by a triple agent revolver to double agent well in this case there are triple agents there are quad agent I think one is probably the highest you probably can get before people start to get wise to what you're doing. You see there's a lot of different teams fighting against each other to get control of America. And then there's that one American team that's fighting for our democracy in to save her future for children. So in that one American red-blooded American team we got a whole lot of agent and a whole lot of undercover police officers it's a big team. So some of the agents from the American team go to Heather and say oh I want to work with you and she puts them to work. They give her ideas contributing ideas. They say why don't I go over to the China team and tell them that I want to be a part of their team and work with them then I'll report it back to you so it's done and they do it. So now they're working for the Heather team and the China team and the whole time they're still loyal to America recording everything back to America. I'm really good at putting this in simple form on time. So now we have some agents that are actually loyal to America go to Heather with their contributing ideas she sent them to the China team they're working within the China team and they give a contributing idea to the China team saying why don't I go Infiltrate The Irish team and report everything back to you so now they're reporting it all back to China the reporting it or some of it to Heather meanwhile all of it is going to the American team and this is where a quad is created they're playing 14er talented skilled people

No comments:

Post a Comment