It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Stalking is in hign force

all of the stalkers are giving me dirty looks as they're driving by they don't want me taking pictures  well that's too damn bad you're not going to stop you shouldn't have agreed to stalking her ass and fully in Mother fighting for her children and innocent woman that you don't even know you don't even know my story either and you're going to wish that you had taken the time to grow a moral compass and say no  you're stupid dirty looks won't stop me and I certainly won't keep you from being indicted for your crimes 






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment