It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 1, 2020

Sergant Big nose

3077 I'm here we have sergeant big nose picking his nose into crap where it doesn't belong. He was the Apple that showed up and cheap McManus call DaVinci people for behavioral health simply because I asked the chief if I could speak to him I told this sergeant my entire story and The Moron said I was not I was telling the absolute group and the whole reason I'm out here in the streets in the whole reason I asked to speak to the chief because the chief put me out on the street because the chief cut the sociopath the killer that was trying to break in my house and fill me on the police force I was evicted from my house none of my bills got paid I lost my job my automobile all my possession and police officers were hunting me from that day for and they were hunting me before that as well. This more I'm listen to my entire story said some stupid things I recorded the entire thing he was nasty and stupid then he ran over to a behavioral health officer and text she's crazy know I'm not the one crazy that would be you who needs psychiatric evaluation that would be you was going to lose his badge and his gun that would be you that is a useless human being most expecially are useless police officer this man to this day cannot be kind and nice to anybody he treats everybody in an undefeated fight in disrespectful Manor. Here's know how to treat anybody with any respect I don't know how the hell he get his truck perhaps it's because he's a foreign agent
I may be wrong about whether or not this is the same officer that this story pertains to which would mean that the badge number is incorrect they look alike and I have had to deal with this particular officer twice and the same holds true about disrespecting people and treating people in an undignified manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment