It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 1, 2020

Jonne Anderson

John Anderson was at the food bank that is the game they were playing that I was told that they would be playing today . He walked up to me yelling my name  and acted as if nothing had happened  acted as if I was his pal . The man that was punching me in the head and poisoning me . He asked me to come to his hotel and stay with him for the weekend .  I have no intention of going anywhere near this man again but they placed him in my path purposely. I told him I didn't want to go and he waited for me telling me which bus to take and where to get off after I got done telling him that I wasn't going to go with him. When I left the food bank I had to walk very quickly in front of him go in the opposite direction and hide from him. He is a very scary insane man I am in danger out here they continuously send these killers at me I filed a police report and the police ignored my phone my report.
As I walked swiftly away from him he was screaming at me to wait for him I'm not going anywhere with him no self-respecting person would go back to a motel room where a man had been punching them in the head and poisoning them did my enemies really think that I would go with this killer question 
i told him I don’t want to go with him he is acting like I am going telling me where to get off the bus. I said NO am I going to have to call 911? What is this freak doing? Who told him I would go with him? What self respecting person would go with a man who was punching and poisoning them ???
He is sitting here waiting for me I am in danger. I am going back to the hospital and talk to the doctor. This is ridiculous.
I am in danger out here and the same thing happened with Junior they are sending at me the last time I was around him he assaulted me too and I was very fearful of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment