It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 21, 2018

CASTRO BROTHERS HACK INTO SECURE NETWORK TO HIDE THEIR CRIMES

I contacted the Clinton campaign when fighting for my children and informed her and her staff the Castro Brothers were guilty of ripping families a[part and causing child abuse. The staff members were upset enough to take action and Joaquin Castro called me a couple days later and he was attempting to scare me into submission and he lied threw is fake teeth telling me he cared about my children and the fact they shouldn't have to loose their mother. Hilary then told the Brothers to clean up their mess before it ruins her campaign and now I am being chased and followed threatened starved nearly to death loosing my jobs when they make phone calls to my employers no attorney will help me after they make calls, I am the mess she said to clean up and as you can imagine what they really want is my death they care not about my children who are being abused. I think it did ruin her campaign and it will ruin every attempt she ever makes towards the oval office I PROMISE Tumblr neeringd, blogspot SAFCSecrets.blogspot.com



I STOPPED FROM POSTING THIS WHEN THE CASTRO BROTHERS HACKED INTO THE COLLEGES' SECURE NETWORK I AM STILL OUT HERE NOT BEING PULLED TO SAFETY AND BEING HUNTED LIKE AN ANIMAL FIGHTING FOR MY CHILDREN. MY BODY HURTS AND I SCRAP FOR FOOD AND WATER BECAUSE OF ALL THE CASTRO BROTHERS HAVE DONE AND ARE STILL DOING AND GETTING AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES 

No comments:

Post a Comment