It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Saturday evening September 28th Sunday morning




It was an African American man that was at the church he showed up right when I arrived. He was talkin stupid like people were watching him I thought that he was mocking me because that's my story. He was swearing and saying crazy things that didn't make any sense I ignored him and laid down. His objective was to flush me out of there so that I would go walking around downtown. I had no intention of walking downtown where the Gregory Marshall and dirty officers were collecting up criminals to attack me. There was several other stalkers that were driving by as well. Approximately 3:30 in the morning Christopher arrived the one that gave me the bracelet so that I could be identified. He said that he had ice and he planned on going to sell it and he wanted to take me with him of course I'm not going to do that. I find it amazing that this man is dealing drugs he just got out of prison. But this is commonplace for my enemies to have me be found guilty by association just being around these things I could end up in a lot of trouble it's the same thing over again the same tactics the same games.

No comments:

Post a Comment