It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Minion Chris who just got out of prison

Chris woke me up this morning gave me this bracelet asking that i please wear it. This is yet another item my enemies will use to identify me they have been looking at my shoes to no prevail. I simply will not wear the shoes put in my path. I will not be wearing the bracelet either. This is the same man that witnessed the man loading his weapon and pointing it at me. he was holding that weapon in Chris's direction as well. Chris talked the man down when I ran to find an officer. Minion Chris is going to be a big part of putting the shooter behind bars

No comments:

Post a Comment