It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Kenneth Miller

Kenneth Miller
MillerKenneth505@gmail.com
7/17/2019 2230 hours
210-769-9955

Kenneth was sent at me in late May early June he agreed to take my life he had his knief out and he was showing intent I was instructed to get away from him. I took a walk with him downtown and saw an opportunity to get away at Whataburger.
He stopped to talk to Centro employees he said he use to work there.
He was staying at the park across from the Baptist Hospital.
I saw Kenneth several times after that and he wasn't nearly as hyper to spend time with me and of course I went out of my way to avoid him.

No comments:

Post a Comment