It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

hind site 20/20

and you wanted me to believe the key was real because in the end you can show what true monsters they really are playing games with my head making be believe the night mare was over and in all this they were walking me all over the city stupid enough to think i can not handle it when actually i have walked the entire city four times if i have done it four why would you think i can't do it a dozen more times? does it make any sense to think i can't? no sorry you have no sense!!

,you guys knew from the beginning ariel was poisoning her mother you are giving me a little bit of information at a time to create the upset and the crimes and it really was you telling me to slow it and don't put it out there all at once .

No comments:

Post a Comment