It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Employee of San Pedro Library

  1. library employee every time i go out side she is in my personnel space last time out side she was way too close to me talking loudly on the phone. she sat down and reading a book employees are not suppose to be doing this on the job.


  2.  She followed me all over the Library she went outside when I went outside and she went everywhere I went inside the library. 
  3. I was told that the kid that was working here here who did the same thing to me and stole my charger for my phone and took pictures of my journal was fired. He is still stalking and harassing me and I am starting to believe he lost his job for another reason or he transferred. Just more gas lighting and more sociopaths employed by the city of San Antonio 
  4. When I saw park police talking to the previous employee that was most likely them acting like children play acting to gas light me he was probably never in any trouble for theft stalking harassing and terrorizing me.  This sociopath you see pictured here will probably never be corrected or brought to justice. This is your tax dollars at work San Antonio 

No comments:

Post a Comment