It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dirty Mall Security Officers


  1. Yesterday I announce to find out who it is that talked to Mall security and told them to give me a hard time and get in my face they lied to me and said that there’s a policy existing that says you can sit on the floor there’s no such policy that stupid and when I announced that to them they said it’s a new thing that we’re starting. It was Joaquin Castro that contacted them. And here I was walking around thinking that the Castro Brothers grew a brain and realize that when Trump investigators came to town it was time for them to stop and get the hell out of the way is it going to prison somebody grabbed onto the Castro Brothers built their confidence and told them that they would get through this without a prison sentence in other words they were lied to and set up for failure and I find that, comical

No comments:

Post a Comment