It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Dirty CIA Operatives using tax dollars to buy up San Antonio

These are only some of the purchases made by dirty CIA operatives, sociopaths this is what I see and the FBI and NSA see the full spectrum.
I was simply walking past this building and this batty old lady kept opening and shutting the door staring at me. She stepped outside and they then inside the door opening it and shutting the entire time starring at me I was not even interested in this location or did I find it odd until the loopy old lady did all this and what per say was she going to do to me if I took a picture of the two autos here? There is nothing she can do. Rodney King had to go through a beating to make videos and pictures legal and usable in a court of law and these psychos are not going to take that away from us. She caused me to take pictures with suspicious behavior LIKE I SAID CIA ARE NOT SMART I HAVE A HUNDRED EXAMPLES.
 Look up Grunt Style this is high end merchandise and our tax dollars have purchased the building and many commercial vehicles and trailers. Although it should be listed as government owned you can bet that these dirty agents and operatives have put this in their own names and the profit margin lines their pockets. When they opened this business they did a remodel of the building and right now as we speak they are putting in new windows. The sky is the limit when it is the tax payers dollars they purchase what ever they want and claim that it is needed for an investigation and the investigator is a lie they are gang stalking an innocent mother fighting for her children and they are pulling foreign agents into the city to help destroy our democracy and over throw our government a complete invasion.
Do you see all those autos in that parking lot? Agents and Operatives and your tax dollars paid for those autos they use in gang stalking these psychos gang stalk more than just me however they stalk me with intensity.
 They purchased this and did a complete remodel this should belong to the american tax payers and you can bet it went into the names of dirty agents and their pals
 They remodeled this building and opened a business call Well Cycle. The operatives and agents are here all day hacking into networks across the nation most likely the world. They are putting so many hours in this daily yet they are not smart enough to know that the NSA and FBI are watching every move they are making. How can you claim to be elite and smart and not see what is all around you?
 They purchased this building or they are leasing it and this location is also filled with agents and operatives busy every day destroying our democracy and over throwing our government until we no longer have a constitution. This place has a new sign 520
This is what the building looked like before operatives and agents purchased it do you see the major work that is being done constantly does everyone understand how much money these major improvements cost? These pampered agents don't do this type of hard labor themselves they hire it out paying top dollar. 
 This is the business owned by these agents and operatives and I do not know the value and the earnings I will look and I suggest all of you look as well I am interested to know about their creative book keeping and if profits are hidden and used to line their pockets? Of course they are. All the agents and operatives are working these businesses and I would be upset if only a select few get to put their names on the businesses how is that determined.
 The parking lot is owned with Grunt Style and is always filled with operative and agents vehicles that is why they became so upset when I was taking pictures of plates and those pictures went directly into the FBI data base and every single one of these have been stalking and harassing me circling me all over the city. The gas and wear and tear is also billed to the taxpayer. This is a serious issue is everyone upset about our tax increases? Do you see why? This is only the tip of the ice berg of the monies being spent to benefit sociopathic agents and operatives.
 I don't know if this location was purchased with our tax dollars I do know that as I walked through the parking lots I was being chased by a obese woman with blonde hair if she is a agent she needs weight control counseling. She kept saying can I help you? Did anyone ask for your help do I look like I need help taking pictures of plates of my stalkers? What a moron and then she said I can't do that what a loopy fat lady. Of course you can take pictures of people that are stalking and harassing you people and you don't ever let comparative sociopaths tell you, you can not. The parking lot is open to the public and it is during business hours. I am a member of the public and she chased me for two blocks making her the one breaking the law and guilty of conspiracy to terrorize. OK at this point I certainly open she is not an agent or operative because she knows nothing of the law. She said she was calling police officers, come quick someone is taking pictures!! What a moron there is no law against taking pictures first, second FBI told me to, third these people are attacking the police departments and they are trying to collect enough information on the police departments so they can make excuses to the American people about these hugely gross purchases. They think they can explain 600 dirty agents and operatives with motels, hotels, apartments, condos, hitting the bars every night getting fall down drunk? Wake up America you are paying for all this you are also paying for the living expenses of all the foreign agents being brought into this nation on a daily basis.




I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT THIS LAW OFFICE AND WHEN I WALKED PASS A SECOND TIME THERE WAS AN OPERATIVE ON THE PORCH WATCHING ME SENDING TEXTS AND TAKING PICTURES OF ME THAT SHE WAS SHARING WITH ALL THE OTHER SOCIOPATHS IN THE CIA. LAST NIGHT SEVERAL OPERATIVES WERE FOLLOWING ME ALL OVER THE CITY THREATENING ME. I HAVE TOLD THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR MORE THAN A YEAR THE FBI IS WATCHING AND NOW THAT THEY START TO SEE IT THEY ARE ANGRY WITH ME? I TOLD YOU LAST YEAR YOU JACK ASSES.
THEY ARE BLAMING ME BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING AT PRISON TIME. THEY ARE THEY ONE THAT BROKE THE LAW I AM MERELY THE VICTIM. YOU SEE I KEEP SAYING THAT ALL THESE AGENTS AND OPERATIVES ARE LIKE CHILDREN WITH MENTALITY LEVEL AND NO EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. THEY REFUSE TO OWN THEIR CRIMES LIKE GROWN ADULTS.
SO THE OPERATIVES ARE AT THIS LAW FIRM THAT I THINK IS CALLED LEWIS. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY PURCHASED THESE HOMES OR NOT BUT THIS IS NOT AN APPROPRIATING LAW OFFICE IT IS A FRONT TO COVER AND HIDE THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF THE CIA.


No comments:

Post a Comment