It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Christian Ministry Home

 I was approached by a woman who calls herself sister Liz she told me to go stay at a Ministry Home. This has been suggested to me on several occasions and I know all about these Christian homes you're held hostage in the home you're not allowed to communicate with the outside world you can't even so much as send a letter to your family you can't have your phone there's no TV there's no computers they don't tell you what's happening out in the world for months they hold you kept it like that. Give me a phone number to the home that you want to send me to which is 210-375-4176. It's located at 1729 East Houston Street. This is another setup they were setting me up to be attacked setting me up to be in the home be kicked out for no good reason so they can't slander my character so they could create an emotional breakdown there's a hundred different things that you can imagine they were planning. But everything that they were planning was watched and documented by James Comey and his investigation team it will be presented to the Department of Justice they think that they are Sly and clever as every move they make is watched by James Comey and Robert Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment