It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Catholic Workers House

The employee here John is mean as hell he treats people terrible. He refused to help me with a pair of socks and was talking about procedures done during the day I am new and do not know these procedures.
My first time ever at the Workers house Miranda showed up she was instructed to come because I was there and she is apart of the gang stalking. They told her she is no longer welcome there she causes problems and as she was walking away John said her name is Claudia. He lied. I don't know I think her actual name is Miranda but perhaps is Claudia John made himself obvious that he is caught up in this conspiracy and helping dirty police officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment