It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Anthony Andrew lying about student safety

Anthony Andrew approached me after following me and circling me he was watching me take pictures and getting way too close.
After following me around for more than thirty minutes scaring the heck out of me, because lets face if that obese man sat on me it would be game over and if he grabbed my skeleton body I would not get away. He then approached me in front of the moody center where I was taking pictures of students and their art work. They were having fun with me and posing for the pictures a great scrapbook in the making! The highly unstable Anthony Andrew approached me telling me he is concerned about student safety and well being that is funny to hear such a stupid lie you are standing their taking to traders of our nation foreign agents and criminal american agents and they are the one's who told you to confront me. You know exactly who I am you have been getting in your vehicle and following me all over this city terrorizing me. I asked Anthony why he was singling me out when there were a dozen students taking pictures just like me. Well I know them! Oh PLEASE YOU LIAR YOU KNOW EVERY STUDENT ON CAMPUS LEARN TO LIE BETTER YOU CREEPER.

I then brought up the subject matter of the secure network being opened up to my ex husband and the Castroo Brothers several foreign agents and basically anyone who wants in. If Anthony Andrew was so concerned about the safety of the students then he would do something about all their personnel information being compromised and he would stop colluding with foreign agents that are here to attack our democracy and they intent of invading and taking over our country, This person Anthony does not care about the safety of students at all I am watching him stand their talking to foreign agents and the moron used the term filming and that is the improper terminology that is being used by foreign agents this is a monster guilty of treason and espionage and when he is being prosecuted for the stalking and harassing me he will be prosecuted for treason. 


I AM THE WRONG MOTHER TO TRY TO INTIMIDATE INTO A STATE OF SUBMISSION I WILL FIGHT YOU WILL NOT WIN YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW I AM NOT. I GAVE MY LIFE TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND CIVIL RIGHTS AND YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH ATTACKING ME AND MY CIVIL RIGHTS. YOU WILL NOT DESTROY OUR CONSTITUTION AS YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment