It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 2, 2019

Virginia plates

Hillary Clinton is called up a lot of her friends and she had many people from Virginia come to San Antonio Texas they purposely were walking past me so I could take pictures of them and they allow me to get pictures of their license plates . Hillary thinks that she's funny and clever  gas letting me into believing their agents  I'm pretty sure that the CIA agents that are here watching these dirty police officers and dirty City officials didn't drive their personal vehicle all the way from Virginia . Perhaps some of them did I don't know all I know is the games that Hillary Clinton is playing that she's not winning  but I do appreciate the fact that she's showing the entire nation what a monster she is and how she acts like a high school child thank God she's not our president 



No comments:

Post a Comment