It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 2, 2019

more threats and stupid behavior from minions

And I want you to Park Junior was sitting there I took pictures and the moron thinks he's funny running around stalking and terrorizing an innocent woman I told you people he chased me through the San Pedro Park screaming out my name he's threatened me in the past and he won't leave me alone but I don't get any justice I don't get any help that is a sick sociopath that finds this funny.
I know that Trump's investigators are investigating because the cash your brother's went hiding running with their tails between the legs knowing that trunks investigators are here and for a moment I did chunks for joy but now I'm left out here to suffer as you use me for 8 to watch dirty cops commit crimes my suffrage continues and Trump's investigators don't seem to have any empathy or apathy for my situation they don't seem to think that's a people that are threatening me on the streets at this very moment need to be arrested
 Trump's investigators are unable to see that I need to be pulled the safety because things are getting a hairy here and the criminals are getting a bit aggressive and the cops are getting extremely stupid.
I've a bit confused as to how professional investigator professionals from our intelligence Agency can't see that I need help space it and watch and call it in investigation they watch as I suffer they watches I start they watch as I have to fight off the drug addict alcoholic from criminal to our being sent that me by dirty police officers 30 police officers who guarantee them they won't get in any trouble they won't suffer any criminal charges for the crimes of their committing and just far they are not suffering any charges

No comments:

Post a Comment