It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tony Marshall Greg's little brother

Amanda is the name of the young lady that Tony was dating during the first year of my marriage. The relationship did not last long. They could have convicted Tony of statutory rape because Amanda was so much younger than Tony. She claimed to be pregnant with Tony's child but all of us drew the conclusion that she was pregnant before she met Tony. But he continued to raise the child as if it was his own. He never even had a paternity test done which I found to be odd.
All of us agreed that the child looked nothing like Tony or any other Marshall. Bye all of us I mean is sister Carol his mother Louis my mother Janet his friend Jennifer and his friends got.
Amanda and Tony would fight and breakup often we could hear them upstairs screaming and swearing at each other at his mother's home where he was living. Amanda appear to be bipolar her mood swings were erratic. I tried to bond with Amanda which I did and she told me stories about the abuse that she suffered it when she was growing up apparently her grandfather sexually abused her. I believe she was 15 years old when she was dating Tony and Pregnant.
Tony also had to child when he was 15 years old his name is Blake. Blake and I were very close it's long story.
One day when I was at Blake's mother's home spending time with her and her children we were having a discussion about Amanda. She stopped me and said I noticed that you are very careful never to say anything negative about Amanda you seem to have a lot of respect for her and you seem to like her. And I agreed that I did have respect for her and didn't have anything negative to say. Then she explained to me in great detail how behind my back Amanda likes to say things that aren't really true. She bad-mouths me at every turn I didn't know that. My mother-in-law was doing the exact same thing. These are the kind of people that you have to kill with kindness because you can't change them. Blake's mother begin to tell me some of the stories that Amanda was saying. She was telling people that I was letting my kids run all over the neighborhood by themselves unattended it was a complete lie. My kids were never running around alone they were always had me right there. It didn't make any sense.
I remember that I wrote a long letter to Greg sister Carol because they had gotten a fight and she was screaming and yelling at I'm accusing him of things that he didn't do so I was trying to defend him and a fuse the situation all it once. Carol path the letter around as if it was some strange thing Amanda corrected the spelling and we all know I don't know how to spell very well. And instead of saying the point of the letter these people were trying to see everything wrong with it because they're never wrong there always right isn't amazing?
So Amanda at broken up with Tony and apparently she was dating someone else she got pregnant again and she came running back to Tony. This time he was fully aware of the child was not his. Once again if she gave her to the child while with Tony and Tony was racing the child as if it was own and it's not.
I can't remember but I think she had one more child and the third child once again was not Tony's child. I disconnected from Greg siblings so I didn't really keep up with their drama I heard it through Greg that he was helping Tony to get custody of these children that aren't biologically his. Frank Castro Jr called up the Tennessee or Kentucky CPS and basically threatened them and told them that they had not conducted the investigations lawfully which was a lie. So eventually Amanda lost custody of all of her children and they went back to Michigan to live with Tony.
I'm confused as to why were on the septic matter of Amanda there's a lot more I could say about her and I'm trying to be as nice as possible. She had a bad habit of yelling and screaming and slamming doors. She didn't like Tony's family and she did the best you could do it avoid them in spend it a little time as possible with them. With had long conversations because we were the two outkast. I did like it Amanda I I think I felt sorry for her. I always tried to help her and always try to consult her when she was crying and yelling and screaming I seem to be the only one that was able to do so.
I am fully aware that she is highly two-faced and she talks behind people's back and she has nothing nice to say about anybody if they're not in the room. But as I said before you can't change people like this

No comments:

Post a Comment