It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Spy in a bag

Everybody take a good look at this video  look at it closely pay close attention to the fact that this  man  decided not to become  a double agent for the Russians and then he was killed . I also find it highly interesting that the director of M6  showed up at the funeral  new impersonally I guess .  Had connections to Bill Clinton  well remember what everybody said about the body bag count  I spy in a bag  the clintons do it again . Whenever I talk about the foreign agents that I have to deal with here in San Antonio not being Elite  whoever did this  is that Elite that I was talking about  because of the expertise used  in this murder  that's what I meant by Elite 






No comments:

Post a Comment