It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2019

Robert Vara SAPD

I talked to this SAPD IA Sergeant on the phone and he was terrible he is abrasive and he was literally raising his voice. He said he was going to do his job and he never did an actual investigation at all. He got a call from the Chief telling him I was nuts and he should do nothing for me. Wait until I tell the story of SGT. Lopez throwing a statement back in my face telling me the Coban recordings disappear when ever he deems it necessary. SGT. Jones told me I was not allowed to file IA complaints because I went to behavioral health and mind you I went there unlawfully. They put things in my records that were pulled out of the Chief's ass. Then when the doctor's decided not to honor those diagnosis they hacked the network and put them right back in my records again.


I went in to IA after receiving this and that is when my statements were thrown back in my face and I mean literally hitting me in the face with the statements they were trying to create an angry outburst so they could claim I was unstable. I raised my voice and that was it. What would you do if Lopez hit you in the face with the statement he asked you to bring in. ????

No comments:

Post a Comment