It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2019

Rhonda Bradshaw VA advocate/social worker

 I was informed later that it was Rhonda Bradshaw that caused me to loose all the VA grants I was approved for. I was also receiving a voucher for domestic abuser survivor. I took all my police reports in and the harassment was happening at the moment that I was sitting in their office. My ex husband called and he told Rhonda Bradshaw to call as well and lie to them telling them it happened several years ago and they took the voucher from me. I had pictures and witnesses and I had more than a dozen police reports and yet they were listening to my Ex-Husband and this Social Worker that was talking to my ex-husband who had become smitten with my ex-husband. Rhonda Bradshaw was suppose to my VA advocate helping me and she had no business talking to my ex-husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment