It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2019

NSA, CIA, FBI

That's why everybody I thought various people have been brought to Justice because of the investigation being conducted by the CIA and FBI. The reason I thought that is because they're actually has been people brought to Justice however in the last few months they all went silent ghost like. As they watch crimes being happened as they watch you people been brought in. I understand why that happened I understand what you're doing but I'm asking you to stop my children's pain. I'm asking you formally right now stop abuse of my children do you have a goddamn heart and think about the pain that they are suffering through. I'm asking all of you to prove that you have a smidgen of morality and some virtues worth having try to think what your childhood would be like if you had to go five and a half years without your mother only to find out it's our telligence agencies that caused it to happen to you

No comments:

Post a Comment