It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

police officers attempting to terrorize me into a state of submission


 all day long I've had several police officers driving by if their intent to get me to stop taking pictures it's their intent to scare me into a state of submission. The difference between what I'm doing today and what I did last year at the same time is it's different people and a way to play their game has changed ever-so-slightly like for example now they're telling these stalkers that they need to sit next to me for hours I'm sure they give them a time limit some of these people have been checking their phone waiting for messages to indicate that they are free to go. The two women in the last posting came in to the Starbucks on three different occasions during the day perhaps it's because I didn't get their picture the first two times but then when I did get their picture they started to have a panic attack apparently somebody forgot to tell them that there would be pictures taken

No comments:

Post a Comment