It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

state troopers brought into the conspiracy at a late date

The state troopers were asked to join this conspiracy of gang stalking and attacking a mother fighting for her children at a late date after we had already been doing it for years. Mysteriously at the same time that they were bright being brought in and a couple of other law enforcement agencies were being brought in to attack me my Instagram was deleted.
I have not been able to restore the Instagram or rebuild it and I really don't have an interest in doing so either. But there was some very important things posted on that Instagram and I wonder if the state troopers had seen that would they have chosen to become a part of this?
I'm only going to touch on those things briefly. After I was evicted from my home after being trapped there for two months with a police officer trying to break in to take my life I walked a very long distance several city bus to Austin and I planned on talking to the FBI there because of the FBI in San Antonio wasn't going to help me then I was just going to go ahead and visit every field office in the state of Texas. While I was in Austin they sent several different minions at me at the objective of these minions were to keep me away from the FBI field office. I was unsuccessful getting in at that time I went again about 7 months later. 7 months later when I went back to the Austin FBI field office they were instructed to call Behavioral Health. When I walked in and waited to talk to an FBI agent I could see what they were all up to they were in dissipating my arrival. They were acting very Shifty so I left.
In the end of July 2017 I decided I had to walk from Austin to Temple Texas and go to the VA Medical Center. A lot of things happened they sent one particular mignonette me his name was Mike he promised he would give me a ride after I had already walked 15 miles to make my way to Temple Texas I stayed in Round Rock for two days and then I went to the VA Medical Center to police officers there were contacted and told to give me a hard time which they did and they regretted later
 I learned the hard way there is no FBI field office in Temple Texas so I was forced to walk to Waco Texas when I got to Waco Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment